Infant/Toddler Care and Development
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) has an established accreditation system that sets professional standards for high-quality programs for young children. NAEYC is focused on improving the well-being of young children. They put particular emphasis on the quality of educational and developmental services for children from birth through age eight.
Our Infant Program Nurtures Active Minds
Our Infant Childcare program provides flexibility and consistency to our infants so they will become curious and confident toddlers. Babies use all of their senses to learn about their world. They are exploring and learning even before they can crawl. At A Place To Grow Children Center, we help your baby to develop and grow using all five of their senses.
Activities We Like To Do
- Playing with toys that have sound and visual effects
- Mirror play, games
- Talking, singing, music, and reading
- Experiencing the outdoors
- Also, lots of holding and hugging time
Our goal is to help infants:
- Feel safe and comfortable
- Imitate sounds and language
- Build predictable routines and familiar surroundings